1. My Groove got caught on something at work and snapped. Is it covered? YUP!*
2. I have had my Groove for 2 years and stuck my hand into a box of razor blades and cut it off. Is it covered? YUP!*
3. My Groove is a little too big and is slipping off my finger constantly. Is it covered? YUP!*
4. I purchased my Groove, but my wife finally told me she doesn't like the color. I’d like to exchange it for a new color- Is it covered? YUP!*
5. I was surfing off the coast of Antarctica and my hand shrunk in the cold water. My ring fell off and a penguin ate it. Is it covered? YUP!*
6. My Aunt Ruby bought a Groove for me on Amazon. Is it covered? YUP!*
7. I took my ring with the engraved paw print off for a second and my dog chewed it up. Is it covered? YUP!*
What's not covered? No matter the circumstance we have you covered!
*1. If your ring is defective/damaged or it breaks and saves your finger, just report it to us anytime within the first year and we will replace it and cover all shipping.
*2. If after 1 year, you damage your ring we will replace the ring for free but you will be charged a small $6 shipping/handling fee....reasonable, right
*3. If you order the wrong size ring and need to exchange for a size up or down, you have a full month to reach out and we will get the right size exchanged for you right away! Size exchanges cannot be processed after that month window.
*4. If you would like a new color within the first TWO WEEKS of receiving your ring, we will exchange it for you, however you will be charged $6 for shipping/handling. Color exchanges cannot be processed after the two week window.
*5. If you lose your Groove we would love to replace with a new one, however you will be charged $6 for shipping/handling.
*6. If you purchased from any retailers other than our Groove Life website, we’ve still got you covered. Your Groove is under warranty, BUT there is a $6 shipping/handling fee for ANY/ALL exchanges or warranties. Also you will need to send us your damaged ring and proof of purchase before we are able to ship your replacement ring.
*7. The same amazing warranty applies to rings that are engraved BUT not on the actual engraving. We are happy to honor any replacements/exchanges, but you will have to pay $10 engraving fee. We hate to do it, but all of our engravings are done in house here in Alaska and require a lot of time to do. All custom ring purchases are FINAL so we cannot offer ANY returns/refunds on engraved rings. This fee will be in addition to any situation requiring a $6 fee list above, such as lost rings, so a total of $16 to process. The $10 engraving fee may not be used as an upgrade for a regular groove exchange.
***Can I return a Spartan or Protector ring? Yes, you may return within 2 weeks of ordering for a full refund, minus shippingWE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS/REFUNDS ON ANY CUSTOM RINGS PAST TWO WEEKS OF ORDERING
Purchasing a ring online is typically a challenge but not anymore. Our super handy measurement sheet below is a sure fire way to get an accurate sized ring the first time. If after you size your finger and still don't get the right size, not to worry. We have an easy exchange policy to insure a perfect fit. Click on the picture below to download and print. IMPORTANT: Groove is designed to be worn snug to your finger. Even if you know your size please re-measure.
Important: For silicone ring sizing accuracy page MUST be printed @ 100% on your printer settings
Note: GROOVE silicone rings breathe and are design to be worn snugly on your finger. If you are a half size we recommend sizing down.
And that's it! You should have the perfect fit for your new Groove Ring! Remember if your ring doesn't fit correctly after receiving it we will replace it for free.