1. I have had my Groove for 2 years and it got caught on something at work. Is it covered? YUP!
2. I took my ring off for a second and my dog chewed it up. Is it covered? YUP!
3. I stuck my hand into a box of razor blades and it cut my ring. Is it covered? YUP!
4. I purchased my Groove but my wife finally told me she doesn't like the color. Can I exchange it for a new color? Is it covered? YUP! *
5. I was surfing off the coast of Antarctica and my hand shrunk in the cold water. My ring fell off and a penguin ate it. Is it covered? YUP!**
6. What's not covered? No matter the circumstance we have you covered!
If the case arises where you need to replace or exchange your ring we make it super easy. Simply shoot us an email : Support@GrooveLife.co
2. Order #
3. Description of problem
That is it! We will take it from there!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Purchasing a ring online is typically a challenge but not anymore. Our super handy measurement sheet below is a sure fire way to get an accurate sized ring the first time. If after you size your finger and still don't get the right size, not to worry. We have an easy exchange policy to insure a perfect fit. Click on the picture below to download and print. IMPORTANT: Groove is designed to be worn snug to your finger. Even if you know your size please re-measure.
Important: For silicone ring sizing accuracy page MUST be printed @ 100% on your printer settings
Note: GROOVE silicone rings breathe and are design to be worn snugly on your finger. If you are a half size we recommend sizing down.
And that's it! You should have the perfect fit for your new Groove Ring! Remember if your ring doesn't fit correctly after receiving it we will replace it for free.